Monday, November 19, 2012

Potential actors for Tobias (Divergent) ??

So, here are 4...pretty good looking guys who Summit Entertainment is thinking of choosing to play the lead male- Tobias (Four). So if you don't know who they are, from top left we have Brenton Thwaites, then Jack Reynor. Then from the bottom left there's Lucas Till, and Luke Bracey.

Well, who do you think would make a good Tobias? I personally don't think Lucas Till or Luke Bracey would. Not that I don't trust their acting abilities...it's just that they kinda don't fit the image of Tobias that I have from reading the books. Personally, I think Brenton Thwaites would make a good Tobias. I am kinda excited that they're making Divergent into a movie, but I really hope they don't ruin it. Oh and please stop comparing it to other books like Hunger Games! I like Hunger Games, but they are two different books! It's not fair, if people keep saying that it's the next Hunger Games or something. Because personally, I like Divergent better! :P

Along with that, although it is unofficial, it seems like they've chose Shainlene Woodley to play the lead character- Tris (Beatrice). So...what do you guys think??



No comments:

Post a Comment