Friday, November 09, 2012

Iron's Prophecy (Iron Fey 4.5)

OMG.
How did I not realise that this book came out?! Man, look at how awesome it looks! Ugh yeah...actually the snake's a bit creepy, but anyway~

I can't believe I never knew this book came out until today!! I've just started reading The Lost Prince (which is pretty cool), and I saw a pic of this book on the back. And it came out like 2 months ago!
Aww man...

Anyway, this book is like a sequel to the other stories, but it takes place before The Lost Prince. The story is about Meghan's life after the events of Iron Knight, and a prophecy that a seer told her. Well I can't say much about the summary since I haven't read it yet...
But, I did read a preview of Chapter 1 and it looks pretty awesome! OMG Ash is in it..a lot! He seems a bit different but that's undestandable since he's got Meghan now. But oh, Meghan and Ash....EEP! I really gotta read it!! By the way, if you want the preview, check it out here- http://www.theironfey.com/IronsProphecy.html

This book is also a part of this special book, called Iron Legends. I guess it's kinda like a fan book where all the extra stories are located. Here's a picture of it-
Doesn't it look cool? I really, really want it! If you're an Iron Fey fan, you should get this book. I'm so gonna look for it in the holiday.. ^^
Oh and if you haven't read the Iron Fey series, you really should! It's a really good book!!

Anyway, I better finish The Lost Prince soon... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment