Friday, November 23, 2012

Another love triangle?! NO!!!!

I can't believe I'm doing this again!! Another book with a love triangle! T_T
Aww I've only started reading, and I'm already in love with the guy that the girl doesn't end up with! This happens EVERY TIME! (well, nearly every time)
This is exactly why I try to stay away from love triangle!! Agh, I want Calla to end up with Ren!!! I don't care about Shay! (Ugh I do, but Calla still should end up with Ren!)
How am I gonna survive reading the series, knowing she won't end up with Ren?! Damn it!

~sigh~ It is a good book though, so I am gonna read it anyway... (soon perhaps :P )
Sorry for this short, pointless post, but I just had to get this out! I'm already thinking about writing/finding fanfictions where Calla ends up with Ren! Pathetic huh?

Oh, do read the book though!! It's pretty good ! I'll post the review as soon as I can bring myself to finish reading it....

For now, excuse me while I go and be bloody miserable about this...

No comments:

Post a Comment