Sunday, October 28, 2012

The Fault in Our Stars

I'm so excited!!! Yesterday, my cousin gave me this book as a late birthday present. I've been wanting to read this book, but there are lots of requests at the lib. I'm not completely sure what it's about, only that it has something to do with cancer. I wanted to read it because my friend said that it's really good, and the book has high ratings on goodreads.
Oh and it's also the hardcover copy! I love hardcover books because they last longer and they're just cooler XD

Anyway, this is gonna be a short post sorry, but I'll definetly write a review as soon as I finish it!

3 comments:

  1. yay! this is exciting, hope u enjoy it. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe I am so far~ It's quite interesting... ^^

      Delete
  2. Ooh awesome! I have been meaning to read that :) definitely make a review when you finish heheo

    ReplyDelete