Tuesday, October 23, 2012

CSI Miami Season 8


So....yeah. I was actually supposed to study today. Ugh yup, keyword there is SUPPOSED TO. Instead, I ended up watching CSI Miami.

I know, I know....that wasn't supposed to happen.
But what can I say, I'm totally in love with crime dramas like NCIS, CSI NY, CSI Miami, the Mentalist etc. And well, CSI Miami is just awesome.

So, I ended up watching the first 2 episodes of Season 8. It's the part where Eric nearly dies. Can you believe it?! He was dying, AGAIN. Just how many times is he gonna be dying!!! They better not kill him... -_-  I don't think they will though. And I also watched 'Bad Seed' where Eric decided to leave CSI.

Yes I said it, he decide to LEAVE CSI! Isn't that crazy?! What about Calleigh? How could you leave her Eric!! Oh man, I know since it's a crime series it shouldn't be focused on romance, but I wish they show more about Calleigh and Eric's relationship. He better comes back to CSI and Calleigh soon.
Well actually, I know that he will since I've watched parts of Season 9.... hehe XD

Anyway, I did get like a tiny, little bit of studying done. Yup, better get back to it soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment