Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Food

I was wondering what to post, and then I remembered I took a picture of some cupcakes I made a few weeks ago. They're vanilla cupcakes with chocolate frosting. They tasted pretty good and well, it kinda looks good too if I may say so myself ... ^^
 
 
 
And then, a few days ago was my birthday. It was a holiday, so I didn't really do anything. I just stayed at home, and had dinner with my family. The next day was a Saturday though, and so me and my friends went to the City. We went window-shopping, and I bought this really cool photo album of my fav band- B2ST! Anyway, after that we had lunch at the foodcourt. I was then surprised, when they suddenly presented this really nice-looking cake. It turned out they bought me a small cake as a birthday cake!! I was so~ touched! Here's a picture of it....
 
Doesn't it look really nice?? It tasted delicious as well! It's a mango cake, and you can taste the mango when you eat it. Oh, I gotta go to the bakery where they got it from sometime and buy another slice!  

No comments:

Post a Comment