Friday, January 04, 2013

Top To-Read Books in 2013

Hey guys! So, it's finally 2013 huh? What are your New Year's resolutions?
Well one of mine is to read as many books as possible. It is kinda simple actually~ :P
Anyway, these are some of awesome books which I can't wait to read!! (in no particular order)

1. Divergent #3 - well there isn't a cover yet, so unfortunately there are no pictures or summary. But, if you've read Divergent and Insurgent, you must know that it is an absolutely amazing series! I love this series and I truly cannot wait for the third book! Honestly, the cliffhanger at the end of the second book killed me. Anyway, so this is the book that I want to read the most~


2. Clockwork Princess- I am totally in love with the Infernal Devices series. I'm not a fan of the Mortal Instruments, but for some reason I love this series. Anyway, again the end of Clockwork Prince totally killed me. Oh poor Will!!! Oh yeah, by the way..I'm totally in Team Will :P
I really hope that Tessa will choose him in this book. Please~

3. Asunder- This is the second book of Jodi Meadows' awesome series- Newsoul (The 1st book is called Incarmate). It's a lovely, original story which had me hooked from the very start. I love the characters, the world, the plot etc. I can't wait to see the development of Ana and Sam's realtionship, and find out if there are going to be more new souls. And, isn't the cover just absolutely beautiful?

4. Spirit - This is the third book of the Elemental series by Brigid Kemmerer. I've just recently got to know this series, but I really liked it. I loved Spark and I hope that Spirit will be even better than the previous books. This time it's going to be from Hunter's perspective! I can't wait!







5. Tiger's Dream- This is the 5th book of the Tiger Saga. The ending of Tiger's Destiny totally convinced me that it was the end. But nope, it turns out that there's another book! I wonder if it's from teh same characters or the next generation? But please don't change the pairing anymore, they're good the way they are now! I really can't go through the agony of wanting Ren to end up with Kesley anymore! They're together and it should stay that way! Anyway, if there's anothe book, well I'll love to read it! I hope it's going to be better than the previous books! Actually, I'm not even sure if it's going to be released this year..






6. The Girl with the Iron Touch- This is the 3rd book of the Steampunk Chronicles. I love Griffin the most, and I really want him and Finley to finally end up together! But Jack is going to come back? NO!! Finley must stay with Griffin, please~ I hate love triangles.. T_T
Oh but this one's going to be about Emily, and I love her. She's so different but awesome! Yup, totally can't wait to read it!




So yup, those are a few of books that I want to read this year. There are many more, but I'm not going to list them all~
What books are on your To-Read list?

4 comments:

  1. Great list! I've been wanting to read Divergent #3 for so long. I can't believe Insurgent ended on a cliffhanger.

    Here's my to-read list of 2013!

    Niki @ Umbrella Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! The Divergent series is definitely on my To Read list for this year. I've heard such great things about them. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh yes, it's definitely a good book! When you do get around to reading it, please tell me what you think! I'll love to read other people's opinions about it~ :]

      Delete
  3. I'm going to have to add some of these books to my TBR list! I found you through Book Blogs and I'm now your newest follower! I'm looking forward to reading your reviews. Stop by for a visit sometime when you get the chance. :)

    Leigh Ann
    MaMa's Book Corner

    ReplyDelete