Friday, December 13, 2013

Apologies~

Hi everyone..
I just want to apologize for being on hiatus for so long. This year has been really busy for me with school work and stuff. They were very overwhelming so I didn't have time to read anything for my own leisure. I was really disappointed too since there are lots of books I wanted to read. But now, it's the holidays so I have lots of time to read. Therefore, I will be posting again soon! ^^
Thanks so much for everyone who are still following me, or reads my blog. Love you all!

Anyway, so the posts that are coming up as soon as I finish them....
~Allegiant
~ Breathe
~ Wolf Brother
and others which I will try to get... please look forward to them!

Ah and I just wanted to let everyone know that I created another blog in wordpress. Unlike this one, it won't only be focusing on books, but also on games. Because well, I actually love to game! So why not~~
Haha, please do check it out as well when you have time. Although right now it's pretty much empty, I'll be adding stuff soon! I'll also put the book reviews there as well.
http://sennoyume.wordpress.com/

Anyway, thanks again everyone!~~ ^o^

No comments:

Post a Comment